Bhiwadi has transformed into one of the most sought after real estate markets in recent past. VBHC is developing projects comprising of plots of various sizes sprawling over about 19 acres of land to cater to this demand. It is designed to be a self sustainable community with the provision for all the required amenities and infrastructure.
All necessary approvals from Urban Improvement Trust (UIT), which is a single window clearance body at Rajasthan, have been obtained and construction is almost over. (Please click on the images to view our gallery)
VBHC Bhiwadi TIMELINE
We are almost nearing the completion of the project with all facilities and infra work in their finishing stages. We plan to start offering possession to our customers in the mid of this month (July).
VBHC Bhiwadi CONSTRUCTION PROCESS
The construction activity for plotted development can be majorly categorised as following
- Laying water supply
- Laying sewage channels
- Laying road networks
- Electricity connections
- Landscaping and Facility Development
- Installing sewage treatment plant
- Installing water treatment plant
- Installing overhead tanks
VBHC Bhiwadi DETAILED CONSTRUCTION UPDATE
- The external infrastructure development process is currently near completion. Sewage work, water supply network, storm water channel work are already completed.
- Road work (GSB and WBM layer & top layer) are also completed.
- Street light pole erection and other electrical works is 100% completed.
- Construction for STP, Overhead Tank, and Water Treatment Plant is completed. Tank installation on Over Head Tank structure is going on.
|Sewage work||100% complete|
|Water supply||100% complete|
|Road work GSB||100% complete|
|Road Work WBM||100% Complete|
|UGT & WTP||Structure 100 % complete. Machinery Installation 100% complete|
|STP||Structure 100 % complete. Pump Installation 100% complete|
|OHT||Structure 100 % complete. Tank installation in process|
|Storm water drain||100% Complete|
|Street lighting||100% Complete|
|Other Electrical works||90% Complete|