Imagine living in a home in one of Mumbai’s fastest developing areas – Palghar. With vast expanses of green lawns and play areas for children, this complex is structured to ensure that each household enjoys a pleasurable and comfortable living experience.
- Enough spaces and niches created for a refrigerator, a washing machine, loft storage, a wardrobe and other essentials.
- Meticulously designed to suit urban living
- Driving distance from Kelva Beach and fort, Mahim Beach and Manor dam, gives you the option of quick getaways
- Sustainable living through innovative methods for harvesting, rain water recycling and energy conservation techniques
- Low levels of pollution and peaceful atmosphere make for an ideal residential paradise
- All the amenities of modern-day living â€“ childrenâ€™s play area, jogging track, free car parking, lifts in all buildings, and much more!
ELEVATOR IN ALL RESIDENTIAL BUILDINGS
SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT
WATER TREATMENT PLANT
BUS SERVICE TO PALGHAR STATION
POWER BACK UP FOR COMMON AREAS AND LIFTS
ACCESS TO COMMON CLUB HOUSE
VBHC Greenwoods is located at a distance of 4 km from the Palghar railway station. It is well connected by dedicated buses to the railway station in addition to shared autos and state transport buses. It has direct road access to the Mumbai Ahmedabad Highway (NH-8). It is located at a distance of 10 km from Maharashtra’s biggest Tarapur MIDC, which houses more than 1,500 manufacturing units where more than 1.25 lakh people work every day.